- Return Airfare on Economy Class Ex Delhi
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers & Sightseeing in A/C Innova on Sharing basis
- 01 Shikara Ride during the trip.
- 1 night accomodation in Houseboat on Dal Lake
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any Airfare, Train fare which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free
- Room Heating Charges in Houseboats
- Horse Riding
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Include” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond the control.
Whether you are looking for a honeymoon destination or a trip with family and friends, Kashmir always makes for a great choice. Known for its alluring scenery of the Himalayas and the beautifully laid-out Mughal Gardens, this land is no less than a paradise for any traveller. Embark on a 5 Nights and 6 Days
tour package to Kashmir and create memories of a lifetime. Enjoy a shikara ride in the state capital, Srinagar. Experience the thrill of a cable car ride in Gulmarg. Drive through the pine forests of Pahalgam.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival at Srinagar
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon, take a shikara ride on the Dal Lake, where you will visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe and more. Enjoy an overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 2 – Transfer to Gulmarg and Sightseeing
After breakfast, check out of the houseboat and proceed to Gulmarg (a two-hour drive). Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m above the sea-level. Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges extra). Also, take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the itinerary and Gondola ride strongly depends on the weather conditions). Enjoy dinner and a comfortable
Day 3 – Transfer to Pahalgam and Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a five-hour drive to Pahalgam ‘The Valley of Shepherds’. En route, visit the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside; drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later, walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 – Pahalgam Sightseeing
After breakfast, leave for excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Pahalgam is surrounded by the snow-covered mountain peaks, and dense pine and deodar forests. This valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. Later, enjoy the evening at leisure. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5 – Transfer to Srinagar
After breakfast, drive back to Srinagar (three-hour). On arrival, check-in to the hotel and later, enjoy sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens. Visit Nishat Bagh, built by Asaf Khan, the brother-in-law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh, built by Jehangir for his wife, Empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills at the backdrop. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 6 : Departure
This is your last day of the tour. After breakfast, take a drive to Srinagar airport for your flight.
NEW ALEXANDRA GROUP OF HOUSEBOATS
Grand Habib/Royal Heritage
Hotel Yemberzal/Green Park
Alpine Ridge/Khaleel Palace
Hotel Flying Bird
The Regency/Freshwater Resort